Transforming lives, one opportunity at a time.
At ENOKU, we believe that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to succeed in their chosen field. That’s why we’ve created our “Pay it Forward” program, designed specifically to empower individuals with disabilities by providing them with the necessary skills and training to succeed in the workforce.
- Our program is tailored to the specific needs of each participant, and includes a combination of classroom instruction and on-the-job training. We understand that the journey to employment can be a challenging one for persons with disabilities, which is why we also provide support and mentoring to help our participants navigate the job market and succeed in their new roles.
- Through our program, we aim to increase the employment and career opportunities for people with disabilities and promote greater inclusion in the workforce. We believe that by providing the right training and support, we can help our participants achieve their full potential and make a positive impact in their communities.
are satisfied with
But we are unable to help everyone alone.
We need the support of donors like you to make a difference to more lives of persons with disabilities. Your donation will go directly towards sponsoring the training and upskilling of a person with disabilities, giving them the opportunity to succeed in the workforce and achieve their full potential. With your support, we can provide the necessary resources for more participants to participate at no cost and to succeed.
Every donation, no matter the size, makes a significant impact in the lives of our participants. Your contribution will help us break down barriers and promote greater inclusion in the workforce for persons with disabilities. By donating to our “Pay it Forward” program, you are not only investing in the future of one person with a disability, but also in a more inclusive and equitable society for all.
Join us in making a difference today! Together, we can create a more inclusive and equitable future for all.
Donations can be made to our social enterprise's bank account
Enable OKU Solutions (PG0527502-K)
+6019-444 8053 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Number: 564481429444
- Account Holder: Enable OKU Solutions
- Account Bank: Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)